These cannabis-infused vegan raspberry almond yogurt muffins are the perfect on-the-go treat. Filled with morsels of juicy raspberries and a light almond taste, they are out of this world.
How to Make the Best Vegan Almond Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
I love making cannabis-infused muffins.
Muffins as a vegan edible since they are a great on-the-go snack, the perfect start for a great day or an easy healthy dessert.
You should also try my canna-banana nut loaf
Which plant-based yogurt to use?
I love to use Maison Riviera coconut yogurt, also known as their coconut milk vegan delight when I’m baking. I love how it tastes! The Riviera yogurt is not only local ( at least for me) but also often cheaper than other alternatives.
If you have a favorite plant-based yogurt, feel free to use it in this recipe.
What do I do if I can’t get plant-based yogurt?
If you can’t get access to plant-based yogurt, you can blend some silken tofu to replace it in this recipe. This is applicable to most baking recipes requiring this ingredient.
Are you a muffin lover?
You should try my glorious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins!
Can I use frozen raspberries?
Yes you can use frozen raspberries in this recipe but the raspberries will be more spread out through the batter as they thaw. Therefore I recommend adding them right before scooping the batter into muffin tins and to be very gentle while mixing in the raspberries.
You can also estimate the potency of your edibles by using my THC calculator.
Raspberry and yogurt muffins
- 1.3 (1/3 cup) mix of vegetable oil and cannabis-infused oil , depending on your potency preference
- (2/3 cup) white sugar
- 1 (1 cup) plant-based yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 60g (1/4 cup) plant-based milk
- (1 1/2 cup) Unbleached flour
- (3 tbsp) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- (1 1/2 cup) fresh raspberries ,halved
- Preheat your oven at 350F, or 180C
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, except the raspberries. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until homogenous.
- Fold the halved raspberries into the batter.
- With an ice-cream scoop, divide the batter equally into a lined muffin tin. This should give you 12 regular-sized muffins.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool on a wire rack.
- I like to dose my edibles at 10mg of THC per muffins.
- This recipe makes 12 regular muffins. I use a flushe ice scream scoop for portioning the muffin batter.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for long term storage.
Sensitivity to changes in oil: yes
Type of oil or infusion: Vegetable oil
Dosing method: batch
This is my personal perception when made at a potency of around 15mg THC per muffin.
Sober version: Replace with uninfused vegetable oil
Always clearly label your edibles, keep them out of reach of children and pets, and don’t eat more than you can handle.