Theses wonderfully indulgent chocolate fondant cake are the perfect ending to a special night. They will also make you look like a chef, but the real beauty of this recipe is that it is foolproof.
Get your shit together for valentine’s day. Prepare this ultra-decadent cannabis-infused chocolate cake with a rich and gooey melted center. Perfect for your chocoholic better half (or third).
Quick & Easy
What is nice about this recipe is that you can prepare it ahead and simply reheat it right before serving. Now you only need to stress about the clothes you are gonna wear to impress your date (or dates) because I can guaranty that this dessert will deliver.
Also, this luscious vegan chocolate fondant cake is perfect for a valentine’s day date. It makes 2 to 3 portions depending on how much you fill your cupcake mold. This recipe is made ultra decadent with the addition of a pure chocolate center
You should try our chipotle and sea salt Brownies!
Oh So Simple!
This flavourful chocolaty cake is very simple to do and use ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe also has a deep chocolate taste, which is perfect to hide the taste of cannabis. This is particularly good because this molten lava cake can pack a punch if you use 100% canna-oil in the recipe.
Are you a chocolate lover?
You should also try my cannabis-infused hot chocolate on a stick! They make perfect gifts.
This recipe is sensitive to changes in oil. This means that the quantity of oil should not be changed. If you want a strong cake use a stronger oil and if you want a weak cupcake, use the quantity of oil that would give you the potency wanted and complete with regular oil.
Want a sober version? Simply use regular un-infused oil!
Always clearly label your edibles, keep them out of reach of children and pets, and don’t eat more than you can handle.
It’s not a race. Take it slowly
Vegan Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- 75 g (1/2 cup ) chocolate ,in small pieces
- 22.5 g (5 tsp) vegetable Canna-oil
- 45 g (2 1/2 tbsp) white sugar
- 45 g ( 3 tbsp) Soy milk , or other plant-based milk
- 40 g (3 tbsp) unbleached flour
- 15 g ( 12 pistols) of chocolate , to keep for the centers
- Preheat your oven at 320 F.
- Put the chocolate and the cannabis-infused oil in a bowl and microwave in 30 seconds bursts until the chocolate is melted. Mix together the oil and melted chocolate until homogenous.
- Add the sugar and the milk to the chocolate and stir .
- Add the flour and stir until everything is well incorporated
- Fill 2 muffin tins halfway with the batter. Place the leftover chocolate in the middle of the batter. Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes
- Flip onto a plate and serve with fresh berries.Enjoy